Schwalbe Aerothan 700 x 35-50c Tube
AEROTHAN. THE WONDER MATERIAL FROM THE SCHWALBE INNOVATION HUB.
Schwalbe aims to offer the ideal product for every cyclist. In terms of high-end bicycle tubes, this is an exciting challenge. The engineers had to combine seemingly opposing features, lowest weight and highest puncture protection. This is a case for the Schwalbe innovation hub, where material compositions and construction principles are redesigned to make entirely new products. Developed in cooperation with BASF and with experts from the German plastic manufacturing industry, the Aerothan tube emerged to not only meet all the requirements of a high-end bicycle tube but to exceed them.
- Fully light-weight, right to the valve – about 40% less weight than a comparable Schwalbe extra light tube
- Puncture protection newly defined – the material itself prevents sudden air loss
- Minimal rolling resistance – maximum riding dynamics
- Extremely heat resistant – certified for rim brakes
- A stable ride – even with low air pressures
- Easy installation – without slipping or pinching
- Made in Germany
- 100% recyclable