The Bondi 7 is Hoka’s most cushioned road running shoe, offering extra shock absorption and smoothness to your stride. With a meta-rocker, it provides a rolling effect between the landing and push-off phase of your running gait. This shoe is ideal for logging many smooth regular miles in, but not to be mistaken for lightweight racing shoe.
• Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
• Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
• TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
• Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
• Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
• Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability