Hoka Men’s Anacapa Mid Gore-Tex – F21 RTOS
A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa Mid GORE-TEX is a gateway to the great outdoors. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh, and laces.
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Extended heel designed for smooth impact
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
The Anacapa Mid GORE-TEX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
The Anacapa Mid GORE-TEX features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride
- HEEL TO TOE DROP